After many requests i'm making this thread to clearify the permissions for towny ranks.
You can grant these ranks to your town or nation residents by using the command:
/t rank add <username> <rankname>
/n rank add <username> <rankname>
Warning: Make sure you trust people before promoting them in your town and/or nation.
- All town permissions
- Can promote any town resident to Helper, Builder or Senator.
- Can invite players to a town (can not kick).
- Can setup plots for sale.
- Can remove plots.
- Can build in the entire town on any plots.
- Can invite & kick players to/from your town.
- Can manage plots (set them up for sale, remove plots, and toggle plot permissions).
- Claim & unclaim land.
- Can build in the entire town.
- Does not have to pay town taxes (this is just town taxes and not daily upkeep).
- Can promote residents to Builder and Helper rank.
- All nation permissions
- Can promote any nation member to Helper or Assistant.
- Can invite towns to the nation (can not kick).
- Can invite and kick towns to/from your nation.
- Can ally towards other nation.
- Can enemy other nations.
- Can grant players in the nation a title (nation chat).
- Can grant players in the nation a surname (nation chat).
- Can promote nation members to helper rank.
I hope this guide helped you all and have fun creating your very own government