Seeking Ranks Suggestions - May Update

1 reply
[Staff] Techgeek564 aOwnerHead-Admin
Votes:
Admins
Owner
Head-Admin
Hello everyone,

I will be updating the server in May, which would include Ranks. We are looking for Rank title suggestions that you think would go well with the server. Let us know of up to 5 rank names, and requirements, and the staffs will discuss about it at the next meeting. We would like to get ideas from you guys as part of our Minecraft community. If there are perks you would like to see with certain ranks, let us know. We are open to any suggestions. Make sure to keep it clean and fun.

Thanks

Techgeek564
Head Admin
Posted Apr 23, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 23, 18
Votes:
User
Personally I think global ranks are nice, but titles should be left to the nations to decide. Themes differ and not all titles are created equal. For example, a town such as yours with an Avatar theme might want Novice, Apprentice, Master, etc. Whereas a nation like Zorius would be more unique to the player, to make them stand out. The defaults of Member, Miner, Farmer, etc just seem restrictive to me. Now, that's not to say do away with it entirely, just give the nations the choice of titles and perhaps add in ranks for others who don't care either way. This is of course your server and you can do with it what you wish, I just figured I'd throw my thoughts in.
Posted Apr 23, 18
Top Posters
3 Posts
[Staff] Techgeek564 OwnerHead-Admin
1 Posts
1 Posts
0 Posts
0 Posts
NoticeNotices